Recipes for using kratom (e.g., edibles or drinks)  

RSS

PghPammy
(@pghpammy)
Plant Protector
08/08/2018 5:45 pm  

Pam’s Oh-So-Speciosa Golden Milk (wonderful as nightcap!)

1 serving (all measurements can be adjusted to taste). This drink can be served warm or cold. 

— 1 Tbl raw honey

— 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon 

— 1/2 to 1 tsp fresh ground  turmeric

— 1/4 tsp ground ginger 

— dash black pepper (sometimes I add a pinch of cats claw too). 

— 1/2 tsp MCT oil (or melted coconut oil). Just enough to emulsify the spices and honey

After mixing above, add:

1 tsp (or your typical dose) of Kratom (I typically use my  favorite yellow or red) 

Stir into above into: 

— 1 cup milk (I use raw milk kefir because I always have it on hand but regular milk or your favorite non-dairy nut milk would work too)

I mix everything but the milk in small bowl or large mug until a soft paste is formed then stir in the milk and enjoy!

Can be served cold or slightly warmed (if using kefir you don’t want it over 100 degrees or you risk killing good bacteria).

Krizzurp liked
Krizzurp
(@krizzurp)
Member Admin
08/08/2018 8:37 pm  

@PghPammy Love this! Need to try it with Gold Vietnam

ReplyQuote
PghPammy
(@pghpammy)
Plant Protector
08/08/2018 10:10 pm  

I have and it’s amazing! 

ReplyQuote
PghPammy
(@pghpammy)
Plant Protector
13/08/2018 5:22 pm  

I just made a really yummy desert! I used my homemade kefir cheese but you could also do this with plain Greek yogurt! I often stir in a spoonful of raw honey and raw cacao powder to make it like a tart chocolate pudding. Well a lightbulb went off tonight and I decided to try adding some Kratom Koffee and also a few drops of CBD oil! It was mocha heaven! You can totally adjust amounts to your personal taste. I’m going to have to get some Lilly’s stevia sweetened chocolate chips to stir in next time 😋

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by PghPammy

BenSteezy liked
ReplyQuote
BenSteezy
(@bensteezy)
Noble Neanderthal
22/08/2018 2:16 am  

😋 😋  😋  😋 

ReplyQuote
PghPammy
(@pghpammy)
Plant Protector
23/08/2018 7:44 am  

Substitute part or all of the cocoa powder in this recipe with Kratom Koffee! You can also add a few drops of CBD.

Chocolate Avocado Mousse

This is a forgiving recipe, so don't be afraid to tinker with it. Serves 2

*1  Haas avocado

*2 generous Tbls of nutbutter (almond or cashew butter are both great)

*1 Tbls alternative sweetner (I've used 5 drops of chocolate SweetDrops (liquid stevia), and birch xylitol)

*3 Tbls coconut cream (scooped from chilled can of full fat coconut milk)

*1 to 2 Tbls your favorite protein powder - collagen or clean whey both work (I usually add 1 tsp vanilla extract if I use unflavored powder)

*1 to 2 Tbls of unsweetened cocoa powder

*1 tiny pinch if pink Himalayan salt 

*1 Tbls raw honey (optional)

Cut up the avocado then blend in sweetener, nut butter, and coconut cream, (and vanilla if using unflavored protein powder). Blend  untill creamy. Add protein powder, cocoa and salt and whip until smooth and light.

Taste and decide it you want honey. I usually make this in my blender because it's already dirty from making almond butter. But you can use an immersion blender too.

Sometimes I take any remaining coconut cream (left from scooping out of chilled can of coconut milk) and whip it with a touch of vanilla (I like to use a scraped vanilla bean or paste if I have it cause I like the specks - but a 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of good quality extract works too), I usually add a few drops of vanilla SweetLeaf drops (coconut sugar would work here too if you aren't concerned with sugar/carbs). 

F2067025 A0D0 494B B045 0955C917E1C9

Spoon into serving dish (I use two martini glasses) and garnish with a dollop of coconut cream topped with cocoa nibs, dusting of cocoa powder or chocolate curls/shavings. Fresh berries also pairs well. Chill covered in the frig until you are ready to die and go to heaven. 

ReplyQuote
PghPammy
(@pghpammy)
Plant Protector
23/08/2018 8:51 am  

Protein Energy Bites 

• 2 Tbl unflavored protein powder (collagen or whey)

• 2 Tbl organic cacao powder -  **You can sub out all or part with Kratom Koffee and add CBD!**

• ¾ Cup organic almond meal (or try a mixture of almond, hazelnut, and small bit of coconut flour) 

• ¼ Cup cacoa butter (soften & cut into mixture with a fork or pastry cutter)

• ¼ Cup organic nut butter (almond, cashew or coconut mana or a mixture of all three)

• 2 Tbl sweetener (1 Tbl of erythritol, xylitol, stevia and 1Tbl raw honey, pure maple syrup, medjool dates - mashed to paste)

• 1 Tbl unsweetened organic cacao nibs

• Pinch of pink Himalayan salt

Put the protein powder, cacao powder and almond meal in a bowl and blend with a fork. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. The texture will be on the dry side, but should be moldable like cookie dough.

Scoop out tablespoon-sized portions of the dough, roll them into balls… you should get about a baker's dozen (one taster for the cook)!

Serving size: 4 balls fits perfectly in a little snack size zip top bag, so that's how I figured my nutrition information (of course this will vary depending on your chosen ingredients - I used collagen, raw honey, & Pyure (erythritol & stevia) for these, trying to keep carbs low. I do think you need at least 1/2 your sweetener to be of the honey/syrup type for texture. The cacao nibs give them a nice crunch. I keep one bag in the frig to grab going out the door and the rest in the freezer.

4FF7229B 00ED 42AF 9F31 C78198E00535

This post was modified 2 years ago by PghPammy

BenSteezy liked
ReplyQuote
BenSteezy
(@bensteezy)
Noble Neanderthal
24/08/2018 3:12 am  

These look phenomenal! 🙂

PghPammy liked
ReplyQuote
Share: